What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I smoked the JD4 that Tim sent out. I really enjoyed it. I liked it as much as the T52, but I like the Dirty Rat better. I'm looking forward to these coming out.

MattBell

Will work for Dirty Rats
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
Interesting. I can't stand the Cherry Wheat by itself. Wayyyy too sweet. But I do love Blue Moon, so I'll give this a try... in December. No Drink November is making me look forward to Get Drunk December. :razz:

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Interesting. I can't stand the Cherry Wheat by itself. Wayyyy too sweet. But I do love Blue Moon, so I'll give this a try... in December. No Drink November is making me look forward to Get Drunk December. :razz:
lol get drunk december. i love it. I'm the same way. I can't stand the cherry wheat by itself, and i can just barely stand blue moon, but put the two together and i love them. A buddy who is a bartender at buffalo wild wings introduced me to it...it's not that uncommon a drink there, actually.

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Smoking a Barclay Rex right off the truck. The store shipped the boxes with humi pillows so i couldn't help myself. Fantastic stick. These things are gonna be interesting in 6 months...

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Smoked a Tradicion Cubana Anni tonight with some scotch. Tried it with coffee and that accentuated the dryness too much. The scotch was far better.

I CANNOT drink IPA's with a cigar. Just can't handle the different tastes. Maybe I've had the wrong ones?
IPAs definatly give a contrast to alot of tobacco flavours. Stouts and porters do alot better at complementing maduros for my money.

Status
Not open for further replies.