Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
yesterday and today, got to try the new LAT stuff:

the 52 was lovely in an understated zen way, the suelo had just a bit too much funk about it for me, and the torcadero was a damn nice rich medium for the price.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
What is your line up for turkey day? I plan on smoking some Tats while I watch my Lions get their asses kicked by the Texans! After dinner I have some PCR to go for myself and guests.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
burning a casa cuba, only have three of the damn things left.

time allowing, something else will come out of the hook up box, god knows enough great people on here have sent me prezzies that i need to get to. o)

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
probably going to stick to the pipe most of turkey day... I plan on being in and out all day long and wont be able to sit down for long enough to enjoy a stick until after the evening meal...

been eyeballing one of my anejo's and thinking its on the menu to finish the night off though once everything else gets settled..

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thinking smoking a pig, whilst I smoke da turkey.

Of course that means at christmas I'll have to smoke a turkey whilst smoking da pig.

hmmm.

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Gonna hit the shop after dinner, maybe watch a holiday movie (smith goes to Washington) and hit either a illusione Singulare, padron nat 40th, or a RA conception RE 07.... Decisions decisions

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
how funny i was just thinking of posting this topic so that i can get an idea of what to smoke cause i have no idea yet what i plan to smoke. Planning to go to my cousins house and i would have to smoke outside so i have to pick something short probably. Hopefully the weather is weird down here and its warm enough to smoke a long stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.