What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's Liga Privada T52 for me. I've had one sitting in my humidor for a few months and I think its time so spark it up. I'm going to be at my girlfriends parents house so an hour break from that will be greatly cherished haha

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
probably anejo 77 or ffp for me, we'll see what I am in the mood for while I wait to preorder some apocalypse...

Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Northwest Suburbs of the Windy City of Chicago
EP Carillo Dark Encore

View attachment 26730
OOOOOH, new one? how is?
It's a stick that was sold to my b&m here in Illinois only. From talking to the purchaser they were tobaccos from 2008 and they had no imperfections other than Carillo did not feel they were dark enough wrappers for the sticks he was working on, that's about all the info I have. The store has 25+ locations with some pretty decent buying power so they bought all the stock from him. Now coming from a total newb the construction was very good, had them about three months, first one smoked a bit harsh, but they mellowed out a lot and now have some spice on the front and a predominant coffee bean flavor throughout. I've liked it more and more after every one I've smoked.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Smoked a VSG Tres Petite on my way to the airport. Didnt quite taste right for a VSG though. Think I'll stick with the Enchantments.

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
My brothers and I always sit outside around the fire and drink some scotch or whiskey and I bring the cigars. This year will be...

PSP2 (my new favorite)
BBMF
AF 858 Rosado (my new #2)

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Turkey Day is usually a long day of smoking for me so I have the travel case packed. Not sure what I will actually smoke yet, but it will probably be a good 7-8 stick day. I figure a CyB to start the day and finish with a No. 9 Double Corona. The 5-6 between those 2 still have yet to be decided.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
off site doing competition surveys today, so all day spent rolling in the car. o)

...AND. a PDR small batch mad. the surrogates was stupid strong and good, the small batch was a LOT better this time, although a tad dry: add Canadian whiskey.

the concert didn't suck, and the construction was great, but a little one note.
EDIT: in all fairness, i smoked the concert down to under 1/2". it was actually one decent note throughout.

Last edited:

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Turkey Day is usually a long day of smoking for me so I have the travel case packed. Not sure what I will actually smoke yet, but it will probably be a good 7-8 stick day. I figure a CyB to start the day and finish with a No. 9 Double Corona. The 5-6 between those 2 still have yet to be decided.
i take it, at 7+ smokes, you ain't doing the cooking? o)

Status
Not open for further replies.