Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Just grilled a nice top sirloin, green beans, brocilli..Now for desert. Football and a VR Unico. Finest kind.

smokem94

BoM Sept. 05
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Roxborough Park CO, Soon to be Wapiti, Wyoming
Just grilled a nice top sirloin, green beans, brocilli..Now for desert. Football and a VR Unico. Finest kind.
Sounds like a wonderful relaxing Sunday Chuck!!!:thumbsup: I just laid around watching football all day.....no smoke.......as I got completly hammered Saturday afternoon at a family bar Christmas party!:bottle:

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I had a VSG Tres Mystique. I know alot of people are fans of the VSG's, but this being my 3rd I'm now firmly sure I am not one of them.

I'm starting to find I prefer medium body/flavor cigars over the heavy ones like this one.
I think the Tres Mytique is one of the (deceptively) more powerful vitolas in the line. You may want to try the corona gorda (I can't remember what fruity name they gave it) - it seems to be a little easier on the strength without surrendering flavor.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Had a couple of good smokes today, early afternoon had a Tatauje Reserva and just had a Bolivar Belicso CC..:king:

ATCDub

Lowly Civil Servant
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I just finished a RyJ Churchill. I'm not much on posting reviews on smokes but this was outstanding. Very subtle start with a sweetness that I enjoy with many RyJs. 2/3 became more complex with a spicyness while still maintaining the original flavors. Richer smoke. And the final 1/3 grew into a more earthy flavor with thicker smoke still and keeping the spicy flavors enjoyed earlier. The burn was even throughout. The draw was very good and opened even more towards the end. The wrapper was flawless until the very end and if I smoke anymore I would have needed somekind of spingclip.

I believe this was an '04 and I can't wait to have another. Thanks again Chris if your listening.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Psd4.

(What's the deal with the editing? First it told me I had to post at least 5 characters [so I added the period], then it changed all but the first letter to lower case...)

Frank N

CFL
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
La Aurora Preferidos #1 Maduro

A friend who doesn't even smoke bought it for me because I helped him pick out a sample box of padrons for someone.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Just had a Gran Habano Corojo #5 Torp. Gifted to me from my SS, AKA CWS. This was a new smoke for me, My have to get more of these .....Thanks Chuck :grin: :thumbsup:

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I had a Partagas Mini at lunch, gifted to me by a buddy...not sure if it counts as a cigar or not ??? they're almost cigarette sized, definately machine made, but in a fancy Partagas dress cardboard box.

We smoked them in about 10 minutes. Pretty tasty, and still had that CC twang. But I wouldn't smoke one in lieu of a real cigar, if given the choice.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Sig I on the way in, Party short after lunch. I'm looking at this beautiful fuente that came in my Secret Santa pak for later.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
I had a Partagas Mini at lunch, gifted to me by a buddy...not sure if it counts as a cigar or not ??? they're almost cigarette sized, definately machine made, but in a fancy Partagas dress cardboard box.

We smoked them in about 10 minutes. Pretty tasty, and still had that CC twang. But I wouldn't smoke one in lieu of a real cigar, if given the choice.
Those are actually quite good.

Better if you can stretch it to 20 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.