What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Just had a Gran Habano Corojo #5 Torp. Gifted to me from my SS, AKA CWS. This was a new smoke for me, My have to get more of these .....Thanks Chuck :grin: :thumbsup:
And on that note, I stopped bby a b&m tonight on the way home and bought one of those exact cigars, #5 Corojo...$4.50 if I remember correctly.

I'll have to let it sit for a while and then let you know what I think, too.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
After enjoying my 2nd week off (a guy could get used to this shit), and after a potluck at the lil ladys work today, Enjoyed a AF Don Carlos #2...It is good to be the :king:

ATCDub

Lowly Civil Servant
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
We've been suckered by 70 degree weather for most of the week. Next week is still going to be in the mid to upper 50s. What again is the down-side of global warming? Just kidding please don't sign me up for Greenpeace.

ATCDub

Lowly Civil Servant
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Spoken from the man just south of the coldest freakin' place in the contiguous states "International Falls". I'll freely admit that I turned into a cold weather pussy when I moved to Atlanta. BTW no smoke tonight, before I get the hijack award.

djs134

BoM May '06
Rating - 100%
66   0   1
PLPC & a glass of 25 yr Macallan in honor of my father (passed 6 yrs ago today).

How's the saying go? Spent the first half of my life determined not to be like him and the rest hoping to half the man he was? Sums it up for me!

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Nice sentiment, Daniel. I couldn't agree more; I constantly find myself striving to be more like my father nowadays.

Oh, and I had a wonderful La Gloria Cubana Serie R gifted to me by Santa. :santa:

Status
Not open for further replies.