What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

oneaday

2007 BoY
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
I had a OpusX Reserva d' Chateau 2006 that a friend brought for after dinner. Not bad, not great, kinda so-so, but you can't beat the price.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I smoked the PSP2 that I planned on smoking last night but never got around to (was gifted other cigars and smoked them instead).

Great way to kick off the new year!

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I had a Tatuaje Cojonu in the afternoon, a Siglo II pre - midnight and then a Monte #2 after everything got started. The best part is that I remember the Monte far better than I do all of the debauchery that supposedly took place.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Had a AF OpusX Super Belicoso this was a gift from my son last year, I wanted to have it yesterday, but it didn't work out, This was an outstanding smoke, great burn, good draw, it was a good move to let it this cigar set for 9 month.......mmmmm It is good to be the :king:

BradMc

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Had a AF OpusX Super Belicoso this was a gift from my son last year, I wanted to have it yesterday, but it didn't work out, This was an outstanding smoke, great burn, good draw, it was a good move to let it this cigar set for 9 month.......mmmmm It is good to be the :king:

BradMc
Excellent move on waiting the 9 months. I hear they're even better with a couple years on them. I had one pretty fresh and it was really in your face strong.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I celebrated with a buddy who just bought the local B&M with a Padron 3000 Maduro. Now a Boli PC.

R

RX2010

Rating - 100%
148   0   0
I don't get anything because I've been putting off taking care of a ticket for 6 weeks and now I must go find a notary public (or a notor republic :agreeclen )

tomorow?

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Hate to type this, but tried a Fuente Curly Head Deluxe maduro today as I am looking for low cost everyday maduro sticks. I think I can safely cross that off the list. Maybe those getter better with time, mine was from B&M bought last week, oh well.

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Hate to type this, but tried a Fuente Curly Head Deluxe maduro today as I am looking for low cost everyday maduro sticks. I think I can safely cross that off the list. Maybe those getter better with time, mine was from B&M bought last week, oh well.
Ahem...

Padron 2K Maduro...

:waving:

Status
Not open for further replies.