What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gonna be a Trini Robusto or Lucy! Trying to figure out what to drink with them though. ANy suggestions?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in Windsor Canada for the holidays and need to smoke my remaining Cuban cigars before heading back to Texas.

Today I have had a Monte #1 and a Monte Especial. I have a Monte EL, H Upman Monarch and a Partagas 898 to smoke before I leave Canada. I haven't decided on the order of disposal as of yet, but they are all in line.

Happy New Year,
Barry

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
The lineup turned out to be a CAO Brazilia Gol!, an RP Edge Maduro Torpedo, and my Cohiba Sublime. Pretty schweet.

TYLER

djs134

BoM May '06
Rating - 100%
66   0   1
Started with a 898 (varnished) 01 gifted to my by Todd (Thanks Man!) earlier in the day and a Sig IV that I got to smoke in the living room as my wife and I did our toasts to the past year. Took two bottles of 'pagne this year.

Glad you liked the VR Randy! They are some of my favorites.

Happy New Year All!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Smoked a Graycliff Espresso Pirate that my brother gave me for Christmas in 05. Been saving to celebrate with. A lot of changes in health, wealth and wisdom occurred within the family over the past year- all for the better. Great 2+ hour smoke paired with a few glasses of JW Black.
Happy New Year!

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
After the 86 RyJ Churchill from Scott I tried my first Tatuaje...the Tainos.

It was pretty good but seemed sort of one dimensional. Really sort of reminded me of a VSG...rather spicy.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
:rofl:
It was a gift and the person who gave it to me was very proud to offer it to me. In appreciation of the sentiment behind it I fired that bad boy up. After all, "These are cigars that out-Cuban the Cubans."

I did plan on having something a little further up the scale later in the evening but never got around to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.