What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Northwest Suburbs of the Windy City of Chicago
Yesterday I lit up a Ramon Bueso Genesis...I don't know what everyone else's thoughts were on the smoke but it was amazing, wish I would have bought some when they were on special. Thanks for that smoke Gavin!

Tonight I smoke Flor de las Antillas while the wife is at work...My Father spice right up front to smack ya in the face!!!

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Yesterday I lit up a Ramon Bueso Genesis...I don't know what everyone else's thoughts were on the smoke but it was amazing, wish I would have bought some when they were on special. Thanks for that smoke Gavin!

Tonight I smoke Flor de las Antillas while the wife is at work...My Father spice right up front to smack ya in the face!!!

I too really liked the genesis. Saw earlier that cigar.com has them for $20 off per box this weekend. I think a box of robustos was in the low $50's.

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Still rockin' the FFOX PL - the Ardbeg didn't work with it but it "didn't not work" either if you know what I mean. Moved on to a 16yo Mortlach cigar malt with it, just as the pepper is starting to open up in the second half. You guys are giving me some great 2nd stick ideas. Gravitating towards the Tat 'Pocalypse.

Status
Not open for further replies.