What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Northwest Suburbs of the Windy City of Chicago
Yesterday I lit up a Ramon Bueso Genesis...I don't know what everyone else's thoughts were on the smoke but it was amazing, wish I would have bought some when they were on special. Thanks for that smoke Gavin!

Tonight I smoke Flor de las Antillas while the wife is at work...My Father spice right up front to smack ya in the face!!!

I too really liked the genesis. Saw earlier that cigar.com has them for $20 off per box this weekend. I think a box of robustos was in the low $50's.
Any help on a link for that price point?

BMack

Some say I'm a dreamer...
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Yesterday I lit up a Ramon Bueso Genesis...I don't know what everyone else's thoughts were on the smoke but it was amazing, wish I would have bought some when they were on special. Thanks for that smoke Gavin!

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/03/04/uvareqa4.jpg

Tonight I smoke Flor de las Antillas while the wife is at work...My Father spice right up front to smack ya in the face!!!

[IMG]http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/03/04/haja4e2u.jpg[/QUOTE]

I haven't had a Flor de las Antillas yet so that was my first close up glimpse of the band...wow, that is gorgeous! It would look at home in any quality art gallery, such detail and texture!

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Can't help but look at the pretty pix of the FdlA and think most of the cost is sunk into the label. If you enjoy it, then that's great. Not calling anyone out or stuff like that just sayin'

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Viaje Skull and Bones Little Boy courtesy of CATom. Suprising, not a pepper bomb like I expected, a an oaky profile with an underlying sweetness. A very nice change of pace, thank you Tom.

Status
Not open for further replies.