What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I had a Cifuentes Partagas Seasonal Blend (Fall 04 Septiembre, to be exact).

It was surprisingly good. It would have been better if the bland middle third of the cigar was as tasty as the first and last thirds.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Had a birthday Trini Reyes to start off.... in the friggin' snow!!! It's not supposed to snow in southeastern AZ, is it?
Anyway, think I'll cap off with the '97 Boli PC from Randy.
That and some Taittinger... yes, the BPC with some Taittinger... :togetherl

oneaday

2007 BoY
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Had a birthday Trini Reyes to start off.... in the friggin' snow!!! It's not supposed to snow in southeastern AZ, is it?
Anyway, think I'll cap off with the '97 Boli PC from Randy.
That and some Taittinger... yes, the BPC with some Taittinger... :togetherl
Snowed here on and off yesterday and when I went out for the paper this morning, it had snowed again. Blamin El Nino for this, of course they blame El Nino for any murders they can't solve.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Snowed here on and off yesterday and when I went out for the paper this morning, it had snowed again. Blamin El Nino for this, of course they blame El Nino for any murders they can't solve.
The really GREAT part about that statement is that I said the exact same thing while my wife and I were driving in the snow yesterday! We were headed to my buddy's house to fire up some cigars and the snow started rollin' in...
Turned to the wife and said, "It's that damned El Nino!! El Nino strikes again!!" :grin:

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Had a AF Don Carlos Robusto, was lil warmer out after work 22, so me and the dog had another lil training class...God I'm learning fast too :nodlaugh:

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Early afternoon enjoyed a Padron 3000 gifted to me from Big D (Electric Sheep) Thank u kind sir. Tonite I had a AF Don Carlos Double Robusto......So what about u guys?????

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am out of cigars. You bastard.

Actually, I should be receiving my Christmas cigars any day now. 5 cigars a month, for a year. I am sure there will be some I won't like, but hell, even if I only dislike 2 out of a shipment, that is still some good cigar smoking, and I get to try new stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.