Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Had a fabulous party short after lunch (Thanks Pharmgator), a Black Pearl Rojo toro at the B&M and now an 04 RASS. Wat are youall smoking?

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
It is getting into the single digits at night there will not be many cigars for a little while. If I do get out for one I have a CAO MX2 to smoke.

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
I have had most all of the CAO's and I like them all. But we all have our prefrences. However this will be my 1st MX2. I hope I do like it as well.

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
just recently gave several of the blacks and l'anni's to my 'cigar mentor.' just didn't care for them. he said they were awesome! go figure!

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
A nice day. Started with a HDM DC had a Fuente Don Carlos at the B&M and now a wonderful Epi #1 thanks to brother Fredneck. What are you guys smoking tonight?

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
None for me today. Last time I looked it was still 27 deg outside. I'm definately not that hardcore or that dedicated. As a matter of fact, I don't think I've even had a cigar in about a month. Winter decided to set in pretty good this year as far as temps go, but actually I guess it is finally just back to what a normal winter should be.

I'm just hoping for an early spring so my normal smokin can resume!!

jrohrer

BoM Jan '07
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
None for me today. Last time I looked it was still 27 deg outside. I'm definately not that hardcore or that dedicated. As a matter of fact, I don't think I've even had a cigar in about a month. Winter decided to set in pretty good this year as far as temps go, but actually I guess it is finally just back to what a normal winter should be.

I'm just hoping for an early spring so my normal smokin can resume!!
27??!?!?!?! you lucky bastard!

it was -2 when I woke up on friday morning (WITHOUT windchill) Throw the windchill in and it was -19!!!

27...HA!:grinFU:

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Well, I tried one of my new "searching for the perfect morning CC smokes" today.

thanks to Black Dog's recommendation, I tried a Quai d'Orsay Corona Claro. What a nice, smooth, and mild smoke. Lots of nice flavors and went great with Horse Hair coffee!

What are you folks smoking today?

Status
Not open for further replies.