What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
having my first one of these gifted by my neighbor (my father lancero) delicious coffee notes natural tobacco very little cedar and almost no spice. this would probably do great with some age on it. outstanding construction great smoke will definitely seek out!

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Love my new cutter!
Nice!

I didn't think a cutter would make a huge difference but it did (at least for me). I was using a really cheap $2 guillotine cutter from a local B&M and then I decided to splurge and bought a Xikar cutter. The cheap cutter made it a chore to cut a cigar well. The Xikar cuts it so easily and cleanly that the act of cutting it is actually an enjoyable part of the experience.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Well. Crap. Wife just came out and complained smoke is getting in the house. (I'm in the garage with it slightly open)

That pretty much screws me till spring.

So upset right now.

Gotta figure something out...

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Well. Crap. Wife just came out and complained smoke is getting in the house. (I'm in the garage with it slightly open)

So upset right now.

Car/truck? patio with heater? you must find something!
With the babies arrival the vehicles just became no smoking zones.

No real patio. But I doubt there is a efficient affordable heater that can work with Wyoming wind and winter.

My thought and only real hope right now is to drive the twenty minutes and go to a mates house. And use his detached garage that has a heater in it. He smokes hookah and has it all set up for that

Rating - 100%
31   0   0

So upset right now.

No real patio. But I doubt there is a efficient affordable heater that can work with Wyoming wind and winter.

My thought and only real hope right now is to drive the twenty minutes and go to a mates house. And use his detached garage that has a heater in it. He smokes hookah and has it all set up for that
Well I guess you'll just build up some stock for the spring from all the bombs! (read below). Seriously though, try making a weekly 3 hour guys night by buying the time by giving your wife a break with the baby and sending her to a friends house, shopping, bath, whatever it takes.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0

So upset right now.

Well I guess you'll just build up some stock for the spring from all the bombs! (read below). Seriously though, try making a weekly 3 hour guys night by buying the time by giving your wife a break with the baby and sending her to a friends house, shopping, bath, whatever it takes.
Guys night is a def. I've been planning for a while with the knowledge the baby was coming and going out was going to become an option less and less. It's just now earning the time away. Lmao

Edit: what bombs!? My mailbox is still in shambles from my newb trade!

Status
Not open for further replies.