What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
having my first one of these gifted by my neighbor (my father lancero) delicious coffee notes natural tobacco very little cedar and almost no spice. this would probably do great with some age on it. outstanding construction great smoke will definitely seek out!
Nice S6 in the background...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
having my first one of these gifted by my neighbor (my father lancero) delicious coffee notes natural tobacco very little cedar and almost no spice. this would probably do great with some age on it. outstanding construction great smoke will definitely seek out!

Thanks, thats actually my S4. An S6 would be nice but out of my price range and they dont make the s6 in a manual... :(

Nonetheless I love my car alot. She is a great girl.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0

Thanks, thats actually my S4. An S6 would be nice but out of my price range and they dont make the s6 in a manual... :(

Nonetheless I love my car alot. She is a great girl.
Nice. My brother has a 2000 S4 Biturbo V6, 6 speed manual. First year they came to the US. His has all kinds of turbo, engine, exhaust, and suspension upgrades now...

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
QUOTE]
Nice. My brother has a 2000 S4 Biturbo V6, 6 speed manual. First year they came to the US. His has all kinds of turbo, engine, exhaust, and suspension upgrades now...

Great car. Its the one that made me dream of my own S4. Mine is a 2011 Supercharged V6 6spd manual with a few goodies as well

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Well. Crap. Wife just came out and complained smoke is getting in the house. (I'm in the garage with it slightly open)

That pretty much screws me till spring.

So upset right now.

Gotta figure something out...
Car/truck? patio with heater? you must find something!
With the babies arrival the vehicles just became no smoking zones.

No real patio. But I doubt there is a efficient affordable heater that can work with Wyoming wind and winter.

My thought and only real hope right now is to drive the twenty minutes and go to a mates house. And use his detached garage that has a heater in it. He smokes hookah and has it all set up for that
Well I guess you'll just build up some stock for the spring from all the bombs! (read below). Seriously though, try making a weekly 3 hour guys night by buying the time by giving your wife a break with the baby and sending her to a friends house, shopping, bath, whatever it takes.
Electric blanket?

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
My wife is at work, our babysitter has the kids out all day so I have the house to myself. It's 50 degree outside here in Chicago and cloudy, so I decided it was a good time to step onto the back porch and try one of the sticks I got in a recent sampler.

It's the 5 Vegas Gold:

5Vegas.jpg

Not to give a huge review but in a nutshell, it was fine. I prefer Maduro wrappers and, of course, this has a Connecticut wrapper, so it isn't a stick I would have intentionally bought. The first third was a bit harsh for my liking but the second third was really enjoyable. I probably won't go buy any more of these but I wouldn't refuse one if someone offered it.

But, frankly, that's all irrelevant; I had the rare chance to spend an hour enjoying a cigar outside on a "warm" December day in peace and quiet so, from that perspective, it was a great smoke. Life is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.