What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
LP9 Pig for my birthday. Sorry to see these aging out. The first few puffs are orgasmic! After that it mellows out significantly, but still a hell of a smoke! No, not trading off the rest! :)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, this and the Leccia Black.
There's also fire cured in the Nica Rustica.

I have to agree that the American Puro is a nice stick. Way different than the DE products.

My only complaint about all of the fire cured smokes is having to quarantine them. That smell really gets into things.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
i had a lovely EPC short run last night, which IIRC was the federal #4, wee little bastard, that monsterdg sent me about a year or so ago. great little smoke. shame i couldn't get a pic, but there was an... incident. BUT everyone is good, and even the cop said it smelled phenominal. thanks, tim, kept me sane through a crazy moment. o)

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0

I have to agree that the American Puro is a nice stick. Way different than the DE products.

My only complaint about all of the fire cured smokes is having to quarantine them. That smell really gets into things.
That's the first I have heard that one. Are you sure?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

That's the first I have heard that one. Are you sure?
I thought I was sure, but now I can't find the reference anymore.

Occasionally online reviewers write stuff and then modify information to correct inaccuracies without noting the changes.

I'm quite sure I read it but I admit to not being able to find it now. Perhaps others can clarify.

Rating - 100%
65   0   0

I dont think so... with the release of nica and KFC around the same time, i think someone somewhere may have confused the two.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
hoshy knows his DE stuff awfully well, and i cannot recall hearing anything of the sort regarding nica rustica either. you are right though, sites have been known to back-edit withut entirely explaining or making note of it. no harm no foul.

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0

I dont think so... with the release of nica and KFC around the same time, i think someone somewhere may have confused the two.
That would be my guess as well

Status
Not open for further replies.