What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
La Aroma Di Cuba Mi Amor Reserva today at the local B&M cause I was driving my mother's car to do her a favor hit one of these brand new potholes that seem to appear daily and tire went flat. Luckily my neighbor was off from work and he picked me up at the nearby tire shop because if not I would have had to wait there for 3 hours cause of all the other "waiters". And even more lucky than that is that he is a fellow BOTL (not on here) so I told him we should hit the local B&M and I would treat him for the rescue. Great smoke and great times.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0

Tat corona reserve, didn't know they made a reserve in this size. I dunno who I have I thank for this, but thank you.
to bring in the new year;)
Smoked each of these in the last 5 days. Both excellent. They run in the $14 range from the lounge I go to here in LA, which is a bit more than I like to spend, but whatevs.

The Tattoo wrapper was a little bit stiff and very veiny (insert joke... here:____).

Next up: the Tatuaje Halloween Monster (also $15)...

Rating - 100%
262   0   0
First smoke of the last 10 days....

No dress code by Paul Stulac. Thanks to site sponsor and friend Famoustlo for the stick!!

TL1.jpg

Second of the day.... Paul Stulac Lord Maduro.... in honor of Famoustlo

TL2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.