What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

d-boy

Zach Emerson DeBoy
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Cohiba Maduro 5 (I forget of it was a Magico or Genios) either way it was phenomenal. I wish I could afford to buy boxes of Cohiba's lol. So damn good imo

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Cohiba Maduro 5 (I forget of it was a Magico or Genios) either way it was phenomenal. I wish I could afford to buy boxes of Cohiba's lol. So damn good imo

Do you happen to know where you got that stick? The band is suspect. Pierced C in Cuba is a dead giveaway. Hate to be that guy, but I would want someone to tell me...

d-boy

Zach Emerson DeBoy
Rating - 100%
80   0   0

Do you happen to know where you got that stick? The band is suspect. Pierced C in Cuba is a dead giveaway. Hate to be that guy, but I would want someone to tell me...

A buddy from a cigar shop in Atlanta. Thanks for the heads up. It was a good fake though! Lmao

Rating - 100%
30   0   0

A buddy from a cigar shop in Atlanta. Thanks for the heads up. It was a good fake though! Lmao
Ha, no worries. Good fakes do exist; they don't all have rocks and hair in them... Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.