Not open for further replies.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
HG Drumstick

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/10/nebyga6e.jpg[/IG][/QUOTE]

what did you think of it?[/QUOTE]

I actually only smoked about half of it. It got bitter and was burning my lips.

I've had several before and thought they were pretty good though so I may just have gotten a bad one.

Shit happens :angeryell[/QUOTE]

So, in other words, you could use another box or two of your beloved Cain F lanceros to make up for this tragedy?
Oh look, they're in stock... and I have coupons.
:stretchgr

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
HG Drumstick

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/10/nebyga6e.jpg[/IG][/QUOTE]

what did you think of it?[/QUOTE]

I actually only smoked about half of it. It got bitter and was burning my lips.

I've had several before and thought they were pretty good though so I may just have gotten a bad one.

Shit happens :angeryell[/QUOTE]

So, in other words, you could use another box or two of your beloved Cain F lanceros to make up for this tragedy?
Oh look, they're in stock... and I have coupons.
:stretchgr[/QUOTE]

Not even sure how to respond to that one :scratchhe

I'm guessing that pretty much anything that I say is going to end up on 40's "phrases that don't mean sh*t" thread

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Post lunch smoke. Not bad
Those are my friends fav cigar brand, he loves the blue label but that one is a fav of this as well. It's pretty hard to find them though from our experience at the B&M's around. What flavors did you get? He gets a nut and coffee.

MUWAT Bait fish... Pretty one dimensional compared to the larger ones.

Good for a short smoke though. I have a couple too many large MUWATS... may have to send out a couple... hmmm
I've heard good things, what's the dif between those and the undercrown in terms of flavor and texture?

Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Northwest Suburbs of the Windy City of Chicago
Sweet Jane Fat Bottom Betty with thanks to Jay (dscl)

How are those? Are they infused or just a flavored cap? I'll be honest, the only reason I've ever been curious about those DE Deadwoods is because the band is awesome.
I read somewhere, it may have been at Deadwoods website, that they were neither infused nor flavored. I thought there was something regarding pipe tobacco, don't quote me. That said, I thought it was a great cigar regardless, and would consider purchasing some. Construction was superb, and flavor was very enjoyable, but sweet. A quality product that I would recommend.

Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Sweet Jane Fat Bottom Betty with thanks to Jay (dscl)
How are those? Are they infused or just a flavored cap? I'll be honest, the only reason I've ever been curious about those DE Deadwoods is because the band is awesome.
I read somewhere, it may have been at Deadwoods website, that they were neither infused nor flavored. I thought there was something regarding pipe tobacco, don't quote me. That said, I thought it was a great cigar regardless, and would consider purchasing some. Construction was superb, and flavor was very enjoyable, but sweet. A quality product that I would recommend.
Cool, I think I'll have to give them a shot. Look like it has some LP rivaling smoke output. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.