Status
Not open for further replies.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Anejo shark at the HERF

Beautiful stick
It was my first Shark. I have had every other size of Anejo (minus the Phantom which is a lancero and a holy grail smoke) and my B&M guy was busting my balls when I told him I never had a shark cause I always find a reason to gift them to people that havent had them and they arent the cheapest stick haha. So I bought it and smoked it. LOVED IT

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Anejo shark at the HERF

Beautiful stick
It was my first Shark. I have had every other size of Anejo (minus the Phantom which is a lancero and a holy grail smoke) and my B&M guy was busting my balls when I told him I never had a shark cause I always find a reason to gift them to people that havent had them and they arent the cheapest stick haha. So I bought it and smoked it. LOVED IT
Nice, I've had one. Started slow but after about a third it took off like nobody's business

Rating - 98.4%
90   1   0
Continuing on Lancero February. I blame this on Britts fantastic review.

And what say you about it?

I LOVE the Daruma Lancero. Im guessing that is the Master Collection
Sorry for taking so long to respond man. Yea the master collection mutante. Phenomenal stick, it helped me to follow along with Britts review. Great taste and complexity, now I gotta buy a damn box.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Continuing on Lancero February. I blame this on Britts fantastic review.

And what say you about it?

I LOVE the Daruma Lancero. Im guessing that is the Master Collection
Sorry for taking so long to respond man. Yea the master collection mutante. Phenomenal stick, it helped me to follow along with Britts review. Great taste and complexity, now I gotta buy a damn box.
Have you tried the Daruma yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.