What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Northwest Suburbs of the Windy City of Chicago
Padron Panatela Natural, absolutely amazing cigar, my next box for sure.

good to know I have looked at them every time im in the local B&M,, will have to grab a couple next time
Fun fact, these tend to have age on them in B&Ms too, of the few places I frequent that carry these they never sell, I'm literally the only guy that buys them at my regular spot. They are well worth a spot in your humi!

Rating - 98.4%
90   1   0
N
Continuing on Lancero February. I blame this on Britts fantastic review.

And what say you about it?

I LOVE the Daruma Lancero. Im guessing that is the Master Collection
Sorry for taking so long to respond man. Yea the master collection mutante. Phenomenal stick, it helped me to follow along with Britts review. Great taste and complexity, now I gotta buy a damn box.
Have you tried the Daruma yet?
Not yet but it's next on my list for damn sure.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Anejo shark at the HERF

Beautiful stick
It was my first Shark. I have had every other size of Anejo (minus the Phantom which is a lancero and a holy grail smoke) and my B&M guy was busting my balls when I told him I never had a shark cause I always find a reason to gift them to people that havent had them and they arent the cheapest stick haha. So I bought it and smoked it. LOVED IT
Man Brother you sound like me! I gave my Padron 40th anniversary away and I have yet to smoke one. Heck I gave all my Padrons away. My B&M guy asked me yesterday if the cigars I was buyin are for me this time! Haha! It's all good though, I love giving great cigars away to great people deserving of them. It's all worth it. I'm planning on giving you a 40th as well ENV I just have to save a little money up first :) I will hit you up soon for your addy so that I can send you one along with a few others.

Status
Not open for further replies.