What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Another beautiful day at the Dealership. Happy Memorial Day weekend to all of my American Brothers! In your honour I am enjoying a Kentucky Fire Cured MUWAT with my coffee. Did I mention how much I love these? Campfire and Salted Pretzel....mmmmm. :)

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
fausto lance. because it exists now. o)

short short, being only through 1/2 of my first: it's like a refined and concentrated look at the fausto blend. which is exactly what a F lance should be. looking forward to the other 9 in that box, especially the new shit!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
fausto lance. because it exists now. o)

short short, being only through 1/2 of my first: it's like a refined and concentrated look at the fausto blend. which is exactly what a F lance should be. looking forward to the other 9 in that box, especially the new shit!
Nice, I meant to order one of those Tat lance samplers and funds ran short at the last moment. Look forward to hearing how the other are.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
FWIW, this is "limited" like the little monsters were. they are one and done, but you should have no issues finding it, assuming you don't sit on your thumbs for four months.

at least, that is my hope and understanding of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.