What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really enjoyed this JD Howard Crowned Heads HR 50. First time trying. Smooth smoke with a nice tight ash! Definitely have to pick up some more.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
fausto lance. because it exists now. o)

short short, being only through 1/2 of my first: it's like a refined and concentrated look at the fausto blend. which is exactly what a F lance should be. looking forward to the other 9 in that box, especially the new shit!
Nice, I meant to order one of those Tat lance samplers and funds ran short at the last moment. Look forward to hearing how the other are.
Fausto Lonsdale might be a nice substitute for the lance (Up Down Cigars exclusive)

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
some kind of house blend lonsdale from cgraunke, a crystal baller, and a foundry war of currents while taming the wilds of my yard. damn outdoors. o(

FWIW, all solid smokes which helped alleviate the fact that the park is trying to grow over my house.

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
some kind of house blend lonsdale from cgraunke, a crystal baller, and a foundry war of currents while taming the wilds of my yard. damn outdoors. o(

FWIW, all solid smokes which helped alleviate the fact that the park is trying to grow over my house.
Mother Nature, constantly trying to take us out!

Status
Not open for further replies.