What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
RP Edge Corojo toro. Damn y'all and educating me on good smokes. My past favorites just don't cut it anymore
Yeah the edge was one of my favorites and now I can't stand them lol
I used to smoke them all of the time about 5 or 6 years ago, but as the price crept up there we just simply better smokes available for the same money. But still, it's not a bad smoke at all.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0

Cerdan from 1982. Very mild very flat, cedar and cream. Good though, especially considering the cigar was no doubt neglected for a large portion of it's life.

Eta:: as I passed the halfway point, the flavors are the same, but ramped up. Primarily a cream and cedar with the cedar note hanging on in the nose. The cream has built up in sweetness and stamina, lasting 10-15 seconds from the draw.

If I could go back to 2010 when these were offered at a pretty fair price, id grab a couple boxes. Though morning is my night (work 6p-8a) its a great mild morning cigar. No need for anything to clear my mouth or pair, its mild enough on its own and doesn't linger or carry any unpleasant tail end flavors. Its a pretty good cigar.

Last edited:

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Paul Stulac Lord with thanks to Jimmy problemcauser

Good smoke so far

Status
Not open for further replies.