What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
breakfast smoke thanks to Jim. This is the one I've disliked the most, if I has a really weird taste to it. Best way to describe it is that it would taste like how potpourri that's losing it's aroma would taste like.
could have had some interesting smokes had you come to the airport yesterday :)
I've never had any interesting smokes, what kind are they? Maybe I'll get to try them someday. (Not bomb fishing ;))
Lol snooze and lose. you made me smack matt twice as hard so all is good. there was a tat that was going to come your way so you'll have to ask him how it was :)
So, I just now found this whole conversation. Tonight, I will smoke said Tat and I will let you know how it goes. But, since it is a tat, I am sure it will be fantastic...

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
breakfast smoke thanks to Jim. This is the one I've disliked the most, if I has a really weird taste to it. Best way to describe it is that it would taste like how potpourri that's losing it's aroma would taste like.
I've never had any interesting smokes, what kind are they? Maybe I'll get to try them someday. (Not bomb fishing ;))
Lol snooze and lose. you made me smack matt twice as hard so all is good. there was a tat that was going to come your way so you'll have to ask him how it was :)
So, I just now found this whole conversation. Tonight, I will smoke said Tat and I will let you know how it goes. But, since it is a tat, I am sure it will be fantastic...
Personal review for spanks remorse :)

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Personal review for spanks remorse :)
Precisely.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Fratello

Really enjoyed the flavor profile on this one...Outstanding...lot of pepper up front then mellows and develops into creamy earth, tobacco and raw chocolate with hints of leather. ....blast of strong peppery basil on the retrohale....more than I expected from this stick. Will be buying more ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.