What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
About to indulge with master shake amd see how the LC toro is. Mine is with thanks to ducttape, shakes is because I don't like to smoke alone :)
Personal play date huh?? What happened to my invite ??
Was a last minute arrangement and he's local.

Ps- we both changed our relationship status' to "it's complicated":)
Don't let him lie to you Tony, it doesn't look like there is room for a third in THAT ashtray...

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
About to indulge with master shake amd see how the LC toro is. Mine is with thanks to ducttape, shakes is because I don't like to smoke alone :)
Personal play date huh?? What happened to my invite ??
Was a last minute arrangement and he's local.

Ps- we both changed our relationship status' to "it's complicated":)
Don't let him lie to you Tony, it doesn't look like there is room for a third in THAT ashtray...
That ashtray is tried and true

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
had a ricky robo (current) on an errand this afternoon:

it had been a while since i had had a freshie, so i decided to compare and contrast to a CG from '09:

current production is solid, but everything was a little creamier, sweeter, deeper... basically everything except the spice was just a little MORE.

today was a good day. o)

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
My Father Le Bijou 1922 petit robusto on the way to work this morning. Intemperance BA Ambition for the drive home... How does 45 minutes drive in the morning become 1.5 hours on the way home...? ?

Rating - 100%
36   0   0

LHC CORE I bought a sampler of these, after having one that I really enjoyed. Im surprised at how much difference there is between sizes. Flavor profiles, smoke output, texture are significantly different across the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.