What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
Yeah, I've heard guys here talk about how good they are with age. I don't believe this one is very old but damn is it fine. And not a one trick pony either. Very prominent chocolate and coffee notes with spikes of coconut, cedar and pecan.

(Of note: my palate is anything but normal!)

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Tat Black cg to start my afternoon.

Nica Rustica break at the Dealership...

Gotta admit, a little jealousy on my part. First, two delicious smokes, and the ability to smoke. I am stuck at work and cannot spend the time to smoke like that.

That's not good my friend. Need to fix that once you get off of work 😊
Amen....I spend a lot of 10-11hr days at the dealership and without a cigar break once in a while I think I might snap. Plus I got my boss into cigars so there are now plenty of times like tonight when he joined me. :)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tat Black cg to start my afternoon.

Nica Rustica break at the Dealership...

Gotta admit, a little jealousy on my part. First, two delicious smokes, and the ability to smoke. I am stuck at work and cannot spend the time to smoke like that.

That's not good my friend. Need to fix that once you get off of work 😊

Amen....I spend a lot of 10-11hr days at the dealership and without a cigar break once in a while I think I might snap. Plus I got my boss into cigars so there are now plenty of times like tonight when he joined me. :)

That sounds like a boss most of us would wanna have. Christmas shopping made easy!

Status
Not open for further replies.