Status
Not open for further replies.

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Rating - 100%
25   0   0

Fuente Friday with a couple year old petit lancero.
Yum...how was it ...I got a destino al siglo lance been sitting for few months...it's getting harder and harder no to fire up
Always delivers. Especially after a little nap in the bottom of the humidor. I have been lucky enough to have a local that almost always has these in stock, so I can buy some to age. Have not had any of the al siglo yet thou. I say fire that thing up.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0

Yum...how was it ...I got a destino al siglo lance been sitting for few months...it's getting harder and harder no to fire up
Always delivers. Especially after a little nap in the bottom of the humidor. I have been lucky enough to have a local that almost always has these in stock, so I can buy some to age. Have not had any of the al siglo yet thou. I say fire that thing up.
Think I may just do that this sunday...there's a couple BMs near me that have a lot of very hard to find Fuente stuff just gotta wait till I start working again.....I have been saving up for the annual Fuente event at holts...prices are awesome and I plan on getting a bunch of lances

Rating - 100%
25   0   0

Think I may just do that this sunday...there's a couple BMs near me that have a lot of very hard to find Fuente stuff just gotta wait till I start working again.....I have been saving up for the annual Fuente event at holts...prices are awesome and I plan on getting a bunch of lances
When you do smoke it, let us know how it was. I need something new to hunt down, been laying low for the summer months on cigar purchases. Vacations, 2 kids in child care for the summer. Will get back on track in August I hope. Don't know what happened, but good luck on the work thing.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
First Las Calaveras.
Is that the churchill or toro?
Churchill. Only one I could find online. Come to find my B&M had other sizes. Pretty good so far. Not burning super great though. Only has a few weeks on it but had to try.
Nice, first time I've seen a churchill burned, I've been curious. Let me know how it finishes up
Second have went much better after I figured out how it was burning. I think it was still a little wet and it didn't like resting very long between puffs. Wasn't wowed but good.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0

When you do smoke it, let us know how it was. I need something new to hunt down, been laying low for the summer months on cigar purchases. Vacations, 2 kids in child care for the summer. Will get back on track in August I hope. Don't know what happened, but good luck on the work thing.
Will do bro...if it's as good as I hope, I may just have to shoot a sample over to Jeffersonville! ! Work thing is good....I'm full time in school for nurse anesthesia so there is no time to work! 23 months down ..4 months left till graduation! Then the cigar budget will increase dramatically!

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
First Las Calaveras.
Is that the churchill or toro?
Churchill. Only one I could find online. Come to find my B&M had other sizes. Pretty good so far. Not burning super great though. Only has a few weeks on it but had to try.
Nice, first time I've seen a churchill burned, I've been curious. Let me know how it finishes up
Second have went much better after I figured out how it was burning. I think it was still a little wet and it didn't like resting very long between puffs. Wasn't wowed but good.
The toro and robo are money, grab some when you can

Status
Not open for further replies.