What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
25   0   0

Fuente Friday with a couple year old petit lancero.
Yum...how was it ...I got a destino al siglo lance been sitting for few months...it's getting harder and harder no to fire up
Always delivers. Especially after a little nap in the bottom of the humidor. I have been lucky enough to have a local that almost always has these in stock, so I can buy some to age. Have not had any of the al siglo yet thou. I say fire that thing up.
Think I may just do that this sunday...there's a couple BMs near me that have a lot of very hard to find Fuente stuff just gotta wait till I start working again.....I have been saving up for the annual Fuente event at holts...prices are awesome and I plan on getting a bunch of lances
When you do smoke it, let us know how it was. I need something new to hunt down, been laying low for the summer months on cigar purchases. Vacations, 2 kids in child care for the summer. Will get back on track in August I hope. Don't know what happened, but good luck on the work thing.
Will do bro...if it's as good as I hope, I may just have to shoot a sample over to Jeffersonville! ! Work thing is good....I'm full time in school for nurse anesthesia so there is no time to work! 23 months down ..4 months left till graduation! Then the cigar budget will increase dramatically!
4 months, that's nothing. Finish line is in sight. My wife and I have both been kicking around career changes in our life. Finish strong brother.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0

Fuente Friday with a couple year old petit lancero.
Yum...how was it ...I got a destino al siglo lance been sitting for few months...it's getting harder and harder no to fire up
Always delivers. Especially after a little nap in the bottom of the humidor. I have been lucky enough to have a local that almost always has these in stock, so I can buy some to age. Have not had any of the al siglo yet thou. I say fire that thing up.
Think I may just do that this sunday...there's a couple BMs near me that have a lot of very hard to find Fuente stuff just gotta wait till I start working again.....I have been saving up for the annual Fuente event at holts...prices are awesome and I plan on getting a bunch of lances
When you do smoke it, let us know how it was. I need something new to hunt down, been laying low for the summer months on cigar purchases. Vacations, 2 kids in child care for the summer. Will get back on track in August I hope. Don't know what happened, but good luck on the work thing.
Will do bro...if it's as good as I hope, I may just have to shoot a sample over to Jeffersonville! ! Work thing is good....I'm full time in school for nurse anesthesia so there is no time to work! 23 months down ..4 months left till graduation! Then the cigar budget will increase dramatically!
4 months, that's nothing. Finish line is in sight. My wife and I have both been kicking around career changes in our life. Finish strong brother.
Thanks brother. ..good luck to you and yours!

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Celebrating Fuente Friday with thanks. I prefer this waaay more than the maduro version which isn't normal for me. My boxer and I are enjoying some cooler weather brought in by a storm that just passed

jkittle99

Josh
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Splurged at the B&M at lunch today, and picked up a couple Liga 9's. Enjoyed one tonight. Holy cow she puts off some smoke. I did have to relight her twice, but I blame me for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.