What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
156   0   0

This Tiff is my first monster and now my favorite Tatuaje. Thanks PSJC thanks also to Bubb I have one left 👍. Off to search for others lol.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Waited on my buddy all morning for a planned 18 mile hike.. He ended up bailing & it was too late to start, so I'm trying out this before going out for a shorter hike with my mangy mutt!

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Dislocated my shoulder yesterday, hurt like a mother so I'm trying to cheer myself up with a Zombie Supershot

Now trying to master the art of cutting and lighting one-handed......unfortunately I can't photo as well :(

Rating - 100%
146   0   0
IMG_0135.jpg

Since I just joined today...I'll give y'all my yesterday smoke. A lovely La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor Belicoso. The construction, burn and draw were flawless. Some spice, wood, earth, and some chocolate notes from the wrapper. Smoked it down to the nub and wanted more!

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Going to an AJ Fernandez event tonight at a local B&M with a fellow BOTL member, will post pics later.
Aww man! I wish he had an event up in DFW sometime!!! Lucky..
Not to mention, the B&M has a new house blend Alec Bradley Nica Puro Lancero. You know, to go along with their Room 101 house blend, ect. ect.

Rating - 100%
156   0   0

With thanks to klyoung3
What is that, Joe?
It's the Caldwell The King Is Dead
Going to a BOTL Herf sponsored by Caldwell tomorrow and looking forward to snagging some. What are your thoughts on this one Joe?
I'll be picking a few more up that's for sure. Top notch burn and construction. Getting tingle on retro but goes away quick. Pepper, cream, bit of coffee and finish with just a tad of citrus. I'm not very good at describing flavors but you get the idea. Medium strength to me.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0

With thanks to klyoung3
What is that, Joe?
It's the Caldwell The King Is Dead
Going to a BOTL Herf sponsored by Caldwell tomorrow and looking forward to snagging some. What are your thoughts on this one Joe?
I'll be picking a few more up that's for sure. Top notch burn and construction. Getting tingle on retro but goes away quick. Pepper, cream, bit of coffee and finish with just a tad of citrus. I'm not very good at describing flavors but you get the idea. Medium strength to me.
Thanks brother!!

Status
Not open for further replies.