What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
View attachment 43558

Since I just joined today...I'll give y'all my yesterday smoke. A lovely La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor Belicoso. The construction, burn and draw were flawless. Some spice, wood, earth, and some chocolate notes from the wrapper. Smoked it down to the nub and wanted more!
One of my all time favorites

And welcome to the forum

Rating - 100%
146   0   0
View attachment 43558

Since I just joined today...I'll give y'all my yesterday smoke. A lovely La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor Belicoso. The construction, burn and draw were flawless. Some spice, wood, earth, and some chocolate notes from the wrapper. Smoked it down to the nub and wanted more!

And welcome to the forum
Thanks...it's good to be here. This was the first one of these I have smoked and it really wowed me. It was the first of a five pack, so looking forward to the rest. I could definitely see how it's one of your all time favs.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
View attachment 43558

And welcome to the forum
Thanks...it's good to be here. This was the first one of these I have smoked and it really wowed me. It was the first of a five pack, so looking forward to the rest. I could definitely see how it's one of your all time favs.
They really do have great flavors. Just had one in the Magnifico size a couple of days ago. It is very good as well, but the Beli is my favorite.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Status
Not open for further replies.