What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Thanks to bully Bill while I drive across town to ups(who I hate today)
How's it? I have one like that in my humidor that's waiting for me to try, and I trust the brothers here more than online reviews to have an idea what to expect ;)
Great, second one I've had
One of the B&M's local to me sells those. When I'm in a treat myself mood and my wife is okay with it, I buy one of those because of the pure awesomeness of it.

In other words, stop hoarding and smoke it.

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Thanks to bully Bill while I drive across town to ups(who I hate today)
How's it? I have one like that in my humidor that's waiting for me to try, and I trust the brothers here more than online reviews to have an idea what to expect ;)
Great, second one I've had
One of the B&M's local to me sells those. When I'm in a treat myself mood and my wife is okay with it, I buy one of those because of the pure awesomeness of it.

In other words, stop hoarding and smoke it.
Not exactly hoarding; I got a sampler from a certain ninja of NCs I can't get locally, including Tatuaje and this one. All cigars I read about here, but can't get locally as we mainly have CCs in our B&M.
I am slowly going trough them, noting down what I like (all of them) and what I don't (none so far) in order to plan future expanses... there might be tough choices. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.