What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Thank you Zach! This was my last and only one until Oside sent me two lol.

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Thanks to bully Bill while I drive across town to ups(who I hate today)
How's it? I have one like that in my humidor that's waiting for me to try, and I trust the brothers here more than online reviews to have an idea what to expect ;)
Great, second one I've had
One of the B&M's local to me sells those. When I'm in a treat myself mood and my wife is okay with it, I buy one of those because of the pure awesomeness of it.

In other words, stop hoarding and smoke it.
Mine's a 2003. ..

Should I treat it differently? I've never smoked a stogies that old; what should I expect? If one has both side to side, what would be the différence?

Let's transform that onto a learning expérience... ;)

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
In the meanwhile I decided to try My Father le bijoux 1922 I got from @stogieninja in an awesome deal. Thanks brother, that looks great and I have read a lot about it.

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Mine's a 2003. ..

Should I treat it differently? I've never smoked a stogies that old; what should I expect? If one has both side to side, what would be the différence?

Those are not actually the ages, though. Tatuaje has had a new Cojonu blend every 3 years since 2003, but they keep making that blend after its initial release. Your Cojonu 2003 is not 11 years old, in other words.

For my tastes the 2012 blend is the best of the bunch.

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Mine's a 2003. ..

Those are not actually the ages, though. Tatuaje has had a new Cojonu blend every 3 years since 2003, but they keep making that blend after its initial release. Your Cojonu 2003 is not 11 years old, in other words.

For my tastes the 2012 blend is the best of the bunch.
Thanks!
It is misleading. So... a 2003 and a 2012 could be the same age?

Good to know.
Anyway, I plan to smoke it this week-end if the occasion arise to celebrate my gf's new job.
I've heard a lot about Tatuaje and can't wait to try it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.