What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
i went with the 5 vegas miami toro. Very good. almost a little too full bodied for my taste.

Finished off the night with a Leoninos by Aurora robusto. I'm really liking La Aurora stuff as of late. Its' growing on me really well.

Fidel

Deceased Dictator
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I won`t laugh. I`ve been there, and have a feeling many others on this board have been also.

:timebomb:

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
i just woke up naked w/ the devil is playing drums in my head :sadstare:
i hope the girl friend can explain some stuff
:rofl: I had to explain some stuff to Nicole this morning, she was wondering why she was still in her dress and why there was a bucket next to her side of the bed. Then she tried to stand up and figured it out pretty quick.:rofl::rolling:

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Enjoying my first cigar of the day today after a pehnomenal round of golf this morning/afternoon (2 under, 70).

CAO Black toro..pretty tastey so far.

Going to an outdoor wedding in a bit. Got an illusione MK and and aged Dunhill Nicaraguan lined up. Did i mention open bar?!?!

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Wow, nice round. We definetly have to plan to ge together. Shot a 74 this morning with torn muscle in the back. Had a PLPC (cc) to numb the pain. We should try to get a round in somewhere centrally located between you and I.

Enjoy the open bar. Oops, I mean wedding.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Nice rounds guys. I'm about a nine handicap so I would definately be celebrating after a 70 round (preferably at an open bar like you!). Had a Cabaiguan Guapo this afternoon on the boat and am planning on a DPG JJ after dinner.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
It was an Illusion cigar event at my local B&M.
Which is very depressing seeing as I can only buy items, but not stick around for all the festivities because I am two months too young to sit. (need to be 21). What makes it all the depressing is that members (that you need to be 21 to join) got boxes for $100 flat. So I bought a holy lance to sooth my hurt pride.

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Had an LFD Ligero that I picked up at an LFD event on Thursday. The construction and burn were great. The taste was good, full-bodied but not very complex.

Status
Not open for further replies.