What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Smoking a La Riqueza No. 1. This really might *the* smoke. The wrapper is not only the most flavorful, but one of the best burning I have seen in my life. The ash is pure white.

F**king masterpiece.

TYLER

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Smoking a La Riqueza No. 1. This really might *the* smoke. The wrapper is not only the most flavorful, but one of the best burning I have seen in my life. The ash is pure white.

F**king masterpiece.

TYLER
Awesome smoke. I handed out the robustos to evryone who asked at a small herf I went to last night. Consensus. Wow.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I was going to have a Tat Noella, but thanks to Tyler and Chuck I'm going outside to try the La Riqueza #2 thats been sitting in the humi to try. Its my first time trying the line so I'll let you guys know how it smokes, but I've got high hopes. See ya in an hour or so :smokingbo

Fidel

Deceased Dictator
Rating - 100%
22   0   0

F**king masterpiece.

TYLER
Think I`m going to snag a box of these :hearteyes as soon as my bank acct recovers from this week`s indiscretions.

My only smoke today consisted of a lower priced Fuente yardgar. Gonna make up for it tomorrow.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I was going to have a Tat Noella, but thanks to Tyler and Chuck I'm going outside to try the La Riqueza #2 thats been sitting in the humi to try. Its my first time trying the line so I'll let you guys know how it smokes, but I've got high hopes. See ya in an hour or so :smokingbo
Smoked it to the nub and it was great! A sweet, caramel flavor to start then about halfay through the flavor completely changed into a stronger, spicy characteristic. One of the best cigars I've had in a while! Gunna have to buy a box of these next paycheck for sure.

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Started the day off with a Tat Red Angeles, then went to a Montecristo Tubo with about a year of age on it. not bad at all, not WOW, but not bad.

Gonna go with a PLPC to kick off the official start of my vacation that runs through Tuesday the 8th.

Will go to a PSD4 later tonight and possibly a Tat reserva J21

You?

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Smokin a RASS right now. They somehow got over humidified where my other cigars have been fine... Weird... Put it in my caddy this morning and lit it up on my way home after work.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I had a Gran Habano 3 Siglo at lunch and I am enjoying a nice little FFOX right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.