What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Sorry I meant to say "single action". Got it confused with the Jericho hill shots.

Too much bourbon earlier.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
So tonight I smoked my first Bolivar. A good BOTL from my work gave it to me as I told him I had an aged one (BF from 2010) gifted to me from my noob trade with @joe45 and I wanted to try a recent production first to give me a frame of reference. So he hooked me up with this royal corona from last year. Well to say I loved this smoke would be putting it mildly! I feel like this will be a turning point in my love for cigars. All I can say is I get it now. Can't wait to try the BBF! What a night!

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Been sitting on this for a long time. Punch Gusto tubo. I know it's not much compared to most of the sticks around here, but it means a lot to me because it was the last one at the BM a couple years ago, and was more money than I'd ever spent on a single stick at the time, and I made a deal with myself that I wouldn't smoke it until I bought my first home. Fast forward to today, and I am smoking it in my very own garage.
image.jpg
As a bonus, the last owners left both the fridge in the kitchen, and the fridge in the garage. Soon, I intend to find out just how many beers I can fit in that thing. (y)

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Been sitting on this for a long time. Punch Gusto tubo. I know it's not much compared to most of the sticks around here, but it means a lot to me because it was the last one at the BM a couple years ago, and was more money than I'd ever spent on a single stick at the time, and I made a deal with myself that I wouldn't smoke it until I bought my first home. Fast forward to today, and I am smoking it in my very own garage.
View attachment 62611
As a bonus, the last owners left both the fridge in the kitchen, and the fridge in the garage. Soon, I intend to find out just how many beers I can fit in that thing. (y)
Congrats brother! Such a good feeling, enjoy it!

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Congrats brother! Such a good feeling, enjoy it!
Thanks! It was a few years in the making... I kinda thought I'd spend my time with this smoke reflecting on the road that brought me here, but I find that I'm really just enjoying the moment more than anything...

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Thanks! It was a few years in the making... I kinda thought I'd spend my time with this smoke reflecting on the road that brought me here, but I find that I'm really just enjoying the moment more than anything...
Enjoy it brother. Some cigars are meant for special occasions and this seems like one of those for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.