What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
How was it? I find them very hit or miss. Got a few too many that were plugged or wouldn't stay lit. But man, when they are on, they are great!
Smoked three of a fiver I bought recently. All are pretty tight, but not unbearable. More rest would probably solve that. Very tasty stick though. Maybe not box worthy, but will pick up another 5er or two

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Been sitting on this for a long time. Punch Gusto tubo. I know it's not much compared to most of the sticks around here, but it means a lot to me because it was the last one at the BM a couple years ago, and was more money than I'd ever spent on a single stick at the time, and I made a deal with myself that I wouldn't smoke it until I bought my first home. Fast forward to today, and I am smoking it in my very own garage.
View attachment 62611
As a bonus, the last owners left both the fridge in the kitchen, and the fridge in the garage. Soon, I intend to find out just how many beers I can fit in that thing. (y)
Congratulations!

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Got together with my brother @pete hanford for some smallmouth bass fishing this morning. I started the day with a Man O War Virtue.

@pete hanford started with a The Reckoning and a nice smallie.

I tried to smoke a Diesel Rage next but it had a horrible tight draw and then started to massively tunnel so that got pitched.

So I went back to a cigar I love, the My Father Le Bijou Petite Robusto. Man I love these little gems.

@pete hanford smoked a CAO Black next while bringing in some nice smallies.

My last cigar of the morning was my first MUWAT Baitfish. I had bought many but sent them all out in bombs so I was anxious to finally try it. I LOVED IT. Almost as much as the Le Bijou. That Baitfish is a great little cigar that I did not want to end. And it helped me land a few more smallies. We ended up with 15 smallies this morning. Slow compared to the 51 Petey caught last weekend but better than zero! Had a great morning, thanks @pete hanford.

Nice morning view along the river before we launched the boat and headed out.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Got together with my brother @pete hanford for some smallmouth bass fishing this morning. I started the day with a Man O War Virtue.

@pete hanford started with a The Reckoning and a nice smallie.

I tried to smoke a Diesel Rage next but it had a horrible tight draw and then started to massively tunnel so that got pitched.

So I went back to a cigar I love, the My Father Le Bijou Petite Robusto. Man I love these little gems.

@pete hanford smoked a CAO Black next while bringing in some nice smallies.

My last cigar of the morning was my first MUWAT Baitfish. I had bought many but sent them all out in bombs so I was anxious to finally try it. I LOVED IT. Almost as much as the Le Bijou. That Baitfish is a great little cigar that I did not want to end. And it helped me land a few more smallies. We ended up with 15 smallies this morning. Slow compared to the 51 Petey caught last weekend but better than zero! Had a great morning, thanks @pete hanford.

Nice morning view along the river before we launched the boat and headed out.
Love the fishing pics to go along with the smokes. I hope you post more down the road.

The_Rev

Chaplain of Saints and Sinners
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
That's an unusual cutter. Never seen one like that before. Who makes it?
A vintage Pfeilring V-cutter from a thrift store in Germany. Probably about 50 years old. Has a box opener function as well.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429996330.569830.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1429996394.480016.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1429996446.054770.jpg
The notch is for lifting the nail used to keep the cigar box closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.