BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
...or maybe a Viaje.

TYLER

How are those??

My list today:
Mac 1968 (blah)
Davidoff Millenium PC (YUM! - thanks Toker!)
PSD4 (07)... sweet!

A very good day.
(My wife just reunited with her sister that she hasn't seen for over 17 years - So we both broke out a couple of nice ones!)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today I opened with a Davidoff Millennium Blend petite corona, which was an outstanding smoke as I anticipated. Now I just started a Punch (not sure what vitola exactly) that I won during the B&M's Punch birthday event.

What are the other BOTLs smoking today?

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
i've been haviing a staring contest with an Illusion MK for about 4 days now; i keep looking away.

It'll be perfect for tonight, as i won't get home to relax unitl about 9:30.

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
I just finished a Savinelli Rico Y Raro torpedo that the owner of a local B&M gave me about a month ago.

The only info I could find on it was:
http://www.savinelliusa.com/rico_y_raro.htm

Cons:
This cigar was under-filled - the draw was (dare I say) tooo easy. Burnt a little uneven as a result, but hardly needed any touch-ups. It went out within 5 minutes when I got 'distracted' a couple of times.

Pros:
This was a damn good tasting stick! Sweet tobacco, lil' spice, peppery & a bit piny/woodsy, but in a good way. It developed nicely from a solid medium into a little kick, and I (painfully) nubbed this sucker.

I don't know what they will retail for when the real production is released, I would think this should fall in the $8 range.

I've never had any of the other Savinelli stuff, but this makes me want to try em...

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Not to be rude or anything, but I've never understood why guys post up the NC's you are smoking in the habanos section. Maybe it's the German in me that needs order, but don't these belong in the Domestic section?

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Not to be rude or anything, but I've never understood why guys post up the NC's you are smoking in the habanos section. Maybe it's the German in me that needs order, but don't these belong in the Domestic section?
I believe i recall seeing this conversation on here about 2 weeks ago.

My best guess is the mods put it here in the first palce way back on the first "today's Smoke" thread, so everyone just puts em there now...we are creatures of habit after all.

And bsides that, some guys is smokin CCs and if would be non-efficient to have the same thread in 2 categories, so putting it in the CC forum is an all emcompassing way to only have one "today's Smoke" thread. If it were in the NC thread, it would be poor etiquette to post CC info in it.

my .02

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
If it were in the NC thread, it would be poor etiquette to post CC info in it.

my .02
Which is why, imo, it's poor form to post NC's in here! I understand what you are saying with the rest of your post, however I don't see why it's cumbersome to have a daily smoke thread in each one.

BTW, I smoked a QdO corona today.

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
It's not by board, so i just deal with it with no real issues.

Be a lemming and follow the leaders. :crosseyed

Status
Not open for further replies.