What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Sat out side last night with a good friend and we both had a AF Don Carlos Lancero. Great smoke, great company.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, today I tried a RP Edge. Never had one before, and this was an excellent smoke: perfect appearance and construction, plenty of flavour. Overall, a good full-bodied cigar with what I consider a reasonable price.

What is everyone else smoking today?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This morning I had a Cuban Sandwitch ( a custom made cigar from the Bobalu Cigar Co. of Austin) and this afternoon I had a La Aurora.

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
Olivia O Torpedo this moning on my drive to NYC,
I have a Illusione HL,
Now just lookiing to see what I have left in the travel Hummi for my smoke of the night.

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Well, it's been a veryh strange start to my anniversary weekend (7/28/01) but i'm going to smoke some good ones none the less. Started off last night with an Ashton San Cristobal maestro. it was excellent. also had an RP 10 yr anni torp. That thing was awesome! Glad i have another and i will definitely be picking some of those up. Very Very Good.

But for today, we're headed to the Columbus Ohio Jazz & Rib fest. I'm pumped now that i think i've perfected my ribs and i get to compare them to the real deal. Plus i get to listen to some great live music...i love jazz.

Gonna take along a PSD4, a tat cojonu 2006 and a few Sol Cubano Serie B to hand to anyone who says my cigar smells good. I've recently discovered the absolute pleasure of handing a cigar to a complete stranger.

I was in a b&m a few weeks ago and an older (60s) gentleman was searching with the attendent for a special cigar to smoke that day. he said it had been a great day and he wanted to celebrate. I didn't ask what he was celebrating but i went to my truck, opened my traveldor and as he was walking out the door i handed him a tat east coast and said smoke this instead, you'll love it. He had no idea what it was, but the surprise and gratitude on his face made me feel good. i only wish i could have seen his face once he started smoking it.

But i digress...

WHAT ARE YOU GUYS SMOKING??

Status
Not open for further replies.