What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Never smoked a Davidoff due to their price point (and NO bright ideas here. Just seeking some honest opinions). Are they worth the money? What would you compare them to?
I'm very picky about davidoff. I'm a big fan of the Nicaraguan Robusto, special R, and new Winston Churchill line. Don't really care for any others.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
This was the last box I bought retail (but on sale) 99% of my NC smokes come from auction and well below average auction price.

Anyhow, I bought a box, and mostly just put em in bombs and trades n stuff. Had 3 left and smoked one a couple weeks ago and was quite underwhelmed. The few I'd had before buying the box were excellent smokes. That one was not.

Decided I just wanted a yard gar tonight. Its been several days since I've had a cigar, and im grilling dinner so I figured just a regular smoke would do fine.

Turns out it's pretty good. Must've just had a dud last time. A solid medium smoke with good creamy sweet texture to the smoke and a decently complex spicy cedar and leather with a sweet finish. I'll smoke the last one myself and decide if it's worth another box.

IMG_20150522_165759.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.