What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Yea, I feel you two. Today was my first day back in the game. 3 day span with no cigars, ACK! Stupid work. I should quit. Taking out of my cigar smoking time. :smokingme

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
WHADDYAAA mean you've never had a Padron?

Seriously? For what reason?
I guess I am missing out. I have not broken down to purchasing any I guess.

O ya I had a Chateau Real mid day and just finished with a Partagas Corona. Yummy stick that last one. I love smoking and reading. Three today for me, kinda a rarity.

Rating - 94.5%
85   3   0
PAM 64 and a Triunfador.
You had any draw issues or plugs with your Triunfadors. My B&M has had a lot of complaints. I personally have had no problems and with a lancero the occasional tight draw is a given, but at the rate i have heard complaints i am a bit surprised. I told them to give it a month in the humi but other than that i am at a loss. Anyone else experience of hear about this.? (sorry for the thread jack)

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Enjoyed a Bolivar Dbl Corona, man it has been a while smoking one of these babies (Got a good buzz) from this one...So what r u Boys smoking day???

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Huge bbq chicken lunch, followed up with a Tat Regios and a Corona extra. I'm loving the weather today in Orange County.

Awesomeness.
I would agree except that the F@^$KING WIND destroyed 2 huge patio umbrellas, a gazeebo, and shattered that glass on one of my ptio tables. I super bummed, as that hit me for about $500+ worth of damage. Other than that it's too F'ing dry out. Yeah I'm bitter about the freaking wind. Say something...go ahead....say it..........yeah that's what I thought.:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.