What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rabbgp

Savor
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Just finished an Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Maduro.

Quick story. Couple of nights ago my wife joined me on the patio for a smoke. I had bought her some Legends by Drew Estates. She came out lit up and said " you know sometimes these aren't as sweet as they ususally are". She always removes the bands before she lights up, so I go in the house to see she had picked up an Indian Tabac instead of her mild, sweet Legend by Drew Estates. I came out and said well the reason it isn't as sweet as usual is because you are smoking one on the strongest cigars I own! Needless to say she dropped it like a hot potato and lit up one of her Legends.

rabbgp

Savor
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Hehehehehe, but she did not mention anything about the strenght! I believe it's nudgging time.
What are you trying to say, exactly? =0)

Sometimes when she has no flavored cigars, she will take one of my milder smokes and dip the end in Kahula as she smokes.

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Be wary or else ye'll have to support yer gal's habbit as well! (I should know... (joke, Meg. :smokingbo))

Everon

CigarARTer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I now 25.10.08 23:11 - later today will smoke PG Soiree Belicoso - this brand of Armenian cigars: very strong, but very tasty)))

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Todays the 27th right?

Well, doesn't really matter. Had a Frank yesterday and another today. It's like Groundhogs Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.