What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
I hear you! It's like the Tell Tale Heart. You can hear scratching and mumbled voices coming from the splattered coffin. It's faint but it sounds like "smoke me, smoke me now." Are you hearing the same thing?
Yes, yes I am!! But I think it's Pete laughing though, hahaha

"Villains!" I shrieked, "dissemble no more! I admit the deed! --tear up the planks! here, here! --It is the beating of his hideous heart!"

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Yes, yes I am!! But I think it's Pete laughing though, hahaha

"Villains!" I shrieked, "dissemble no more! I admit the deed! --tear up the planks! here, here! --It is the beating of his hideous heart!"
"That eye! That huge, distorted eye."

Ah, i love that story. When i was a kid we'd go on road trips and we had this casette tape that had that story and a few other scary edgar allen poe stories on it. We'd wait til dark and then listne to em while driving. Good memories there.

Thanks for the flash back...the highlight of my day so far.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I pulled a petit corona out of my, "I only Know they are Aged Box". It was great. A boli for sure.

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Nothing today. We had our first snow of the season today, and it's just too cold to sit on the porch and smoke. Last winter, I'd sit on the porch and smoke as long as it was at least 10-15 degrees out, but I haven't had time to acclimate yet this year.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
All the talk yesterday about Cabaiguan I decided to break one out today. I chose a Robusto Extra for the ride to work. MAN those smokes fit my profile very well. 2 years of age have done them very good.

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Nice.

I had a Gurka that was given to me by a fellow brotha.. I'm not sure which one, but it was pretty tasty while getting work done this afternoon.

Finished the evening with non other than a Tat Black. Just because.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Alec Bradley Harvest '97 robusto, my first one of these.

I was quite suprised by this smoke--in a good way. It tasted really great for the price. If you handed it to me unbanded and told me it was a $7 Pepin, I would have believed you on both counts. Lots of spice and pepper, boardering on overpowering for me personally--at least at the end. Tons of flavor for a $2 smoke.

The only negative is that the wrapper was unraveling on me. I'm not sure if I cut it poorly, but I know it was a tad bit wet.

I liked this enough that I just bought a 5er on the devil site. If those don't have wrapper issues (I'm hoping that was an isolated thing or due to the humidity), then I'm totally in for a box of robustos!

It's always fun to find a new box-worthy stick!

Status
Not open for further replies.