What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
179   0   0
@btubes Just got this one delivered yesterday so I think it needs a bit of humidor time. It seemed a little wet to me. Great flavors but a bit muted. Burn and construction were great with tons of smoke. I was also taken aback by how mild and smooth this smoke was. Gonna give the other 3 I have some time in the wineador up in the CC section where the humidity runs about 62% instead of the 67% at the bottom. How long should this be aged to be at their best and do you know what the right humidity should be for this stick? I think it has real potential. The flavors were excellent I just was expecting more flavor intensity. Of course I have read all the hype and my expectations may be too high. Got some T52's coming tomorrow. Will be interesting to compare and contrast.
Dave, one of my guys loves them only when they are drier, he won't even consider them if he they feel heavy in his hand.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
@btubes18 Just got this one delivered yesterday so I think it needs a bit of humidor time. It seemed a little wet to me. Great flavors but a bit muted. Burn and construction were great with tons of smoke. I was also taken aback by how mild and smooth this smoke was. Gonna give the other 3 I have some time in the wineador up in the CC section where the humidity runs about 62% instead of the 67% at the bottom. How long should this be aged to be at their best and do you know what the right humidity should be for this stick? I think it has real potential. The flavors were excellent I just was expecting more flavor intensity. Of course I have read all the hype and my expectations may be too high. Got some T52's coming tomorrow. Will be interesting to compare and contrast.
I prefer them fresh personally. I would say try another in a few weeks to a month. They are still good with age, my preference just happens to be fresh.

Status
Not open for further replies.