What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I've had three. The first was bad. But after 3 months of down time the other 2 were really good IMO
Already went out once fml

Edit: went out again, chucked it, did get some creaminess from it for a while which was nice but just not worth the effort, had to keep touching it up as well

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
31   0   0

I bought two of these just over a year ago and smoked one after about two weeks. It had zero burn and terrible draw and then it rained.
After the terrible Caldwell the other day tried to take the title of "Worst Constructed Cigar I've Smoked" I thought I'd give this another go.
Utter crap, after I made sure I got a good even light the wrapper wouldn't burn at all. Draw faded away to nothing and after a couple of relights I gave up. The wrapper left a stain on my lips and fingers too.
Not impressed.

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0

I bought two of these just over a year ago and smoked one after about two weeks. It had zero burn and terrible draw and then it rained.
After the terrible Caldwell the other day tried to take the title of "Worst Constructed Cigar I've Smoked" I thought I'd give this another go.
Utter crap, after I made sure I got a good even light the wrapper wouldn't burn at all. Draw faded away to nothing and after a couple of relights I gave up. The wrapper left a stain on my lips and fingers too.
Not impressed.

Sounds as shitty as my morning

Status
Not open for further replies.