What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Yeah...getting ready to close it unfortunately :(
My wife and I had never lived anywhere with a pool. We moved into an apartment as we transition to our new city and start looking for houses. Our kids love having an apartment pool. So now we have to look for neighborhoods with a pool or homes with a pool.

Rating - 100%
107   0   0

I bought two of these just over a year ago and smoked one after about two weeks. It had zero burn and terrible draw and then it rained.
After the terrible Caldwell the other day tried to take the title of "Worst Constructed Cigar I've Smoked" I thought I'd give this another go.
Utter crap, after I made sure I got a good even light the wrapper wouldn't burn at all. Draw faded away to nothing and after a couple of relights I gave up. The wrapper left a stain on my lips and fingers too.
Not impressed.
Yep, that's my take on those as well. For what it's worth, that's my take on most Viaje.

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Yep, that's my take on those as well. For what it's worth, that's my take on most Viaje.
Such a shame because I absolutely love the Exclusivo line and they always smoke well for me and I know it's not my storage because all my other stuff is smoking fine. Oh well, just chalk it up to another lesson learnt...

Status
Not open for further replies.