Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
51   0   0

With thanks to Jon @BrewinHooligan

-edit-

Wow this is really good

Jon @BrewinHooligan this blend really is quite good! Thanks again for giving me one to try.

1st third has a sweet cream, milk chocolate, and marshmallow on the draw and finish with a nuttiness (I picked up a cashew flavor) and hints of earth/mild spice on the retro.

2nd third was more of the same but with an earthiness and a creamy leather present on the draw and finish. The marshmallow is more present on the retro with a mild spice.

Final third is a shift to a deep earthy, coffee, and dark chocolate flavor on the draw/finish with a floral and citrus note (faint) on the retro.

FANTASTIC blend dude, this is a home-run! Awesome construction, never had to relight and the burn was damn near razor sharp (pics above).

Last edited:

The Munt

Observe everything. Listen intently.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
With thanks to @BenS. It's very good. Smoking in remembrance of my uncle Tommy, who I put to rest last Monday. Rest in peace my friend....

Sorry to hear that but glad you had a great smoke to honor him. Had my first the other day and it was blissful, took a moment to build in intensity but after an inch it was wonderful.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0

With thanks to Jon @BrewinHooligan

-edit-

Wow this is really good

Jon @BrewinHooligan this blend really is quite good! Thanks again for giving me one to try.

1st third has a sweet cream, milk chocolate, and marshmallow on the draw and finish with a nuttiness (I picked up a cashew flavor) and hints of earth/mild spice on the retro.

2nd third was more of the same but with an earthiness and a creamy leather present on the draw and finish. The marshmallow is more present on the retro with a mild spice.

Final third is a shift to a deep earthy, coffee, and dark chocolate flavor on the draw/finish with a floral and citrus note (faint) on the retro.

FANTASTIC blend dude, this is a home-run! Awesome construction, never had to relight and the burn was damn near razor sharp (pics above).
So glad you enjoyed it! That one seems to be the crowd favorite so far, will be rolling lots more of that one. I need to make more time to roll for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.