What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How are these? I've wanted to pull the trigger, but can't find them in the B&Ms

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
A fiver came in last week from cbid and this was my first of them. I don't know if I'm the guy to ask. I'm definitely new at cigars and rarely taste anything more than generic cigar taste. I read how others describe what they're smoking and I'm baffled as to what I could be doing wrong.

Zclassy1

If it's worth doing, It's worth doing right.
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
A fiver came in last week from cbid and this was my first of them. I don't know if I'm the guy to ask. I'm definitely new at cigars and rarely taste anything more than generic cigar taste. I read how others describe what they're smoking and I'm baffled as to what I could be doing wrong.
Well did you enjoy it, ? we're they worth the price paid. ?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, I guess I didn't answer your question. My price was about $3 a stick and I've surely had cigars I thought less of for more money. I enjoyed it at least as much as I've enjoyed any I've had.

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Just takes practice

I started by finding a review of the cigars I was about to smoke, reading it once or twice and then smoking the cigar, comparing as I went. As I got more experienced (still a work in progress) I'd smoke first, take a few notes, then compare to a couple reviews. Don't worry if you don't match every review, everyone's palette is different! Enjoy the journey.

Sent from my iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.