What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Such smokes so wow....been a while so I have a few to post up.

First up is the pepper cream soda from Caldwell's old Camacho line. Was actually quite delicious to me, so say what you want about their business practices but this is my favorite Caldwell to date by far. How sad.

Then I had this other Caldwell that came in trade with the PCS...not nearly as good. First half or so was fine enough but then it got bitter as hell fast. Maybe with a few months it will be OK...saving my second one.

One of the rex's I bought. PC from illusione using almost the same blend as rothschildren. Spicy, sweet, cocoa and a really creamy mouthfeel. Another good one from illusione.

Thanks to @BenS for this badboy. Take away from the UpSC herf and I was saving it for a day where I had all the time I wanted. Worth it, spicy with a dark cocoa coffee, then more of a bakers spice with cinnamon and a sweetness that was maybe raisins...or maybe like the fruity finish you get with brandy....anyway lots of great flavor, but I still like the 14 better I think.

2013 singular rose Croix. Much more mild than I thought but super tasty. Pepper and a bit of coffee for the first inch or so but then it got super creamy and I was getting butterscotch, caramel, salt, and I swear to go the occasional hint of coconut. The pepper and cocoa come back toward the end with vanilla and butterscotch still occasionally coming out. Seriously illusione is the fucking brand man....

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
20151109_060325.jpg I had been sitting on this stick for forever. It came in a sampler pack when I very first started smoking and was trying to find new stuff. Always thought I would just smoke it when there was nothing else, but this morning it was sitting on top and I grabbed it out of laziness :)
Well its great and I don't know if it's because it's had a long rest or what but I'm enjoying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.