What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Pepperbox with thanks to @ar2381 . a strange stick! Lol burn was decent despite being 4 smaller sticks combined. Had a very silky feel to the smoke, and a sweetish flavor I couldn't put my finger on. Thank you very much Alan!!!

And I got my newest custom zippo back from @boltman!!! Damn this thing is nice!!! Love the color choice!!!

The Munt

Observe everything. Listen intently.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Padron Anniversary Series 1964

I'm getting cocoa powder and that's a big deal cos I don't taste very much !

Lovely stick, has the consistency of an aged stick and perfect draw and construction. @Senor Perfecto from now on if you say a stick is good I'm frigging buying it, everything you have sent me is outstanding!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
7   0   0

Smoked on the 6th actually.
Joya De Nicaragua - Rosalones 448 (48x4.75" Short Churchill)

I was thoroughly surprised for the going price. It had a week of rest and came out pretty well. In another two or three weeks this will be a great value smoke. It started off with coffee and caramel. It brought in a hint of earth, leather, dark chocolate, fruity sweetness, peanuts (more peanut butter), and a couple of other flavors. It wasn't complex and the seams were a little loose in one spot, but it required only one touch up and nubbed without getting sour or over heating.

Status
Not open for further replies.