What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
View attachment 75796 I threw my back out this morning getting ready for work. It hurts when I stand it hurts when I walk it hurts when I sit. So I figure I would hurt sitting outside having a cigar while I self medicate.
That sucks, brother! Been there done that. Hopefully you have no pain going down your legs if so you might want to get that looked at sooner than later.
Good luck and hope it gets better soon!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That sucks, brother! Been there done that. Hopefully you have no pain going down your legs if so you might want to get that looked at sooner than later.
Good luck and hope it gets better soon!
Thanks brother. No pain in the legs yet. I've already have surgery for two herniated disc hope I don't need a third. Right now I just want to drink enough to pass out.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0

As close to ROTT as I could get. My philosophy on Ligas -- smoke 'em when you get them. That said, harsh little mofo. Very full flavored. And moist. The antithesis of a CC.
These do not smoke well ROTT. I think they need a little time... However, I agree with you on Ligas. Once they go in your humidor, it's only a matter of time before they go flat.

Status
Not open for further replies.