What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
We have two threads going here, seems they should be merged....

Smoking what I believe is a Fuente Anejo Reserva No. 50(I know it's a Anejo, just not sure of the violata(sp)), gifted to me by my good friend Josh on my recent trip to FL. First Anejo ever, this a right tasty smoke! Too bad I am a little under the weather, not picking up the subtles.

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
We have two threads going here, seems they should be merged....

Smoking what I believe is a Fuente Anejo Reserva No. 50(I know it's a Anejo, just not sure of the violata(sp)), gifted to me by my good friend Josh on my recent trip to FL. First Anejo ever, this a right tasty smoke! Too bad I am a little under the weather, not picking up the subtles.

We have two, because there are folks that smoke "other" cigars and can't be in the domestic. They won't merge. hehe.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
We have two, because there are folks that smoke "other" cigars and can't be in the domestic. They won't merge. hehe.
I hear ya, only had 1 other myself(thanks Gummi), wishing I had some more.....but in VA they are a long way away...

I am starting to think you aren't as angry as you seem... PM me your addy!

smokingIsh

BoM July '09
Rating - 100%
171   0   0
Finished up the day with a pino del rio torpedo and a very large amount of buffalo trace. Guess I wont be going to the deer camp today, too damn hot to hunt anyway. Well fellers, I am bout to call it a night. Happy smoking to all and to all a good night....HoHoHo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.